A lot of people think that miracles do not happen anymore. The pace of living increases everyday and people are so busy that they do not have time for spiritual things or to even think of miracles. I am a firm believer in miracles. They happen everyday all around us.
When you think of a miracle you are thinking of something big, like having only one leg and the missing leg grows back instantly before your eyes or if your one leg is shorter than your other, seeing the shorter leg grow the same length.
We never think that the mere fact that we are breathing on our own is a miracle or for a women to bare a child is a miracle. We are always waiting for this big miracle to happen before we believe. I know that a lot of us need a big miracle, especially in these difficult financial times.
If you do not believe that God can perform a miracle in your life, what is the chance that it will happen.
This blog is dedicated to miracles big and small and to the God that makes them happen.
Please write of any miracles that have happened in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miracles most certainly do happen. I do not believe in coincidences especially where God is concerned. I was diagnosed with heart disease many years ago and had no idea I was even ill but God kept me safely the whole time..no medicine whatsoever. But I am fine now but could have been gravely ill or deceased but He spared me. We never know how God is working in our favor behind the scenes, we can only be rest assured that He is and all things work for the good of those who love Him! Nice post, great topic and it's lovely meeting you! :)
ReplyDelete